2009年11月25日水曜日

Necessary for his son: Youth Association insolent challenge to the fourth chapter of volume 60 University (Part 2)

old laughing, "the king how small, and even lead to display I get the old old Do you people have not been given the chance? "is not

Ye is not how to frown: "The next few hands you can, I think I can measure the depth of me to you, we stay here too long" talk did.

Nod quietly to evaluate the right way most of the high notch, the leader of the leaves. The future growth prospects, are destined for the elderly, potential Kaiyan smile, but I have a talented young man, in the arrogance of respect can be maintained precious young man that is not the most important, followed by the dignity and character styles.

Training young people to really focus regardless of worth it, or under the first chess, this game is laughter in the elderly: "Please let the old man is the head 6 喽私, I am afraid, a good one one can say, gossip, do not tell the kids. "



大航海時代 通貨 | 大航海時代 rmt  | メイプルストーリー メル |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿